Layout

Saturday 1 August 2009

Just Magnolia

This week at Just Magnolia the girls want to see some distressing on your projects.
Here's my effort it really does look better in real life the pic is a bit bright. the backing paper i made myself using a cuttlebug folder and some brown paper, Tilda is coloured using pro markers. I've got myself a new laptop and now i have to transfer everything from one to the other, I'm telling you i found stuff on the old one from places like pink petticoat that i'd forgotten i had so it's like having a load of new stash to play with.
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend, I'm off on a hen night tonight so i don't know if I'll be doing any craftin tomorrow.
Shell xx

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning - I love everything about it!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Anne said...

Hi, I just found your blog, lucky me...
You have a lot of beautiful creations in your blog!! ;-)
Thanks for the inspiration.

Greetings from Norway

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your choice of beautiful colours and wonderful details x

Carolyn said...

What a lovely card. Your distressing is beautiful.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...