Layout

Monday 14 June 2010

Just Magnolia challenge a sketch by Mina


Morning everyone, i hope your all well, I'm feelin fab this morning. I've had the best weekend it started on thursday when i got some exciting news, but i cant tell you about it just yet......I'm burstin to spill the beans though, Hopefully i can tell you all later today so I'll be back...

On to my just magnoila challenge this week it's another sketch by Mina, the papers are MME not too sure which pack though, and my Tilda is coloured using a mix of pro markers and Prisma's i still cant get the skin tones right using my prisma's if anyone has any tips for me i'd be very grateful.....

I'll be back as soon as i can with my fabby news.

Shell x

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card! luv the colours & dp's ... fab layout too... luv it! xx Lizzy xx :)

Lisa Jane said...

HI there teammie - fab card !
Lisa ;)

Sanne said...

A very wonderful card! Pretty papers! Everything fits perfectly together!

Sanne :o)
www.embellishments.de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...