Layout

Friday 28 October 2011

Mega Happy

Morning Guy's,
my other piece of good news is that I'm on the Polka Doodles
Design Team.....OMG i totally love all their stuff.
I'm just waitin for my dt package to arrive...excited much......

This is my first challenge as part of the team and this week
is Stashbox stamp week and the theme is mystical and magical.
It's also Stashbox Stamp week too, so you can use any
stamp you have in your stash, just team it up with other polka doodle products
I have used the silver fairy from WEE STAMPS and I've used paper from the




She has been coloured using copics, i made the flowers using off cuts of the
paper and added an embossed panel and distressed the edges to finish it off..
I'd like to enter this into the following challenge
The Paper Shelter....Anything Goes
Thanks for looking Shell xx

12 comments:

Fliss said...

This sure is a popular fairy and you all made her look so different.
Love the colours on yours and the papers and embellishing look beautiful.
Fabulous first DT card.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Whisper said...

Fabby card hun and congrats on your DT position too, as you so deserve it, Luv Sam x

Jayne A said...

Really beautiful card. Love the colours.

Jayne
x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Shell, very pretty
Anne x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Doreen said...

lovely card and a gorgeous image *lol*
hugs doreen xx

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card Shell and I love the rolled flowers xx

Claire Phillips said...

Really lovely card - your colouring is stunning! Cheers Claire x

coops said...

stunning card shell.the image is beautiful and gorgeous colours and design :D
huge congrats on your dt too hun :D

xx coops xx

Caroline said...

gorgeous card I have this image and am yet to colour it Thanks for the inspiration

Thanks for joining us @ The Paper Shelter xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card and image.

Thanks for your comment on my blog - I live in West Kirby.

Helen x

Daniele said...

so pretty Shell, I guess we are all in love with this divine fairy
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...