Layout

Sunday 8 January 2012

Tilda Easel Card


Evening Guy's ,
Just a quicky before I go to bed.
I wanted to share an easel card I've made tonight with you all,
It has a little draw under it so I will put some chocs in that.
I have coloured her with my Pro Markers, the papers are first edition love letters
the flowers and pearls are from my stash.



I'm going to be doing a demo on how to make these when I go
to Wales at the end of the month on a craft retreat,
Looking forward to it so much now.
I really need a break after Christmas....
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges.....
Magnolia Down Under.....Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious Highlights......Anything Goes
Just Magnolia......Anything Goes
Thanks for looking Shell xx

4 comments:

coops said...

so stunning shell.really gorgeous image and design and i love your yummy colours ;D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oh simply superb hun, Luv Sam x

CraftyC said...

Wow Shell, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and beautifully embellished!
Clairex

Eulanda said...

Oh I just love this!!! What a great idea to put chocolates in there. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...