Layout

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Creative Inspirations DT card

Morning Guy's
this week at Creative Inspirations we have a brilliant sketch
by the boss lady Nat....



For mine I used a tilda Stamp and coloured her with copics..I tried something new with
her hair and wow I love how it turned out...It did take me a lot longer but I think
it was worth it..
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges...
Magnolia down Under.....Bingo (dies/punches, flowers,glitter/bling)
Simon Says Stamp....anything goes

8 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Such a gorgeous card, whatever you did differently with her hair worked a treat, stunning colouring. Zo xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Shell, love the colours and Tilda looks beautiful
Clairex

Irene said...

gorgeous card, and her hair is fabulous

coops said...

so stunning shell.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

Joy said...

Super cute, love all the elements on your card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous shell, I love the flowers and leaves they are fab . Great image and lovely colours. well done, Hugs Elaine

Camilla said...

Ohh your card is amazing!! Love this Tilda:))
Thank you for joining MDUC for the BINGO theme this week.
I wish you a HAPPY EASTER!
Hugs, Camilla

Tracy said...

Such a stunning card.
I love the way you did her hair.
congrats on making the DT :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...