Layout

Friday 6 April 2012

Polka Doodles Friday

I'm back again this time with my polkadoodles
DT card...
This week we want to see
BIG NUMBERS on your projects,
It's worked out Brilliant for me this week because I have to make
an 80th Birthday card for a friend aunt..



As soon as I saw this rose digi on the new Sugarplum Daisy CD,
I made the rolled flowers with a Marianne Design Die (Lr0163)
The metal caorner, ribbon and pearls are form my stash....
Thanks for looking Shell xxx
I knew it was perfect for this card.

3 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Shell,
Such a beautiful card,love the colour :) x

XxJULESxX said...

oh Shell it's gorgeous!!

Lou Sims said...

Georgeous card Shell and sooooo jealous of your flowers; I can't make them for toffee!

Lou
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...