Layout

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Creative Inspirations DT Card

Morning Guy's,
this week at Creative Inspirations we have a sketch for you to play with.
Here's my take on it
I have used one of Krista's amazing images from here shop here
I have coloured her with copics, the papers are from  first edition, the tickets are from papermania
and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges...
Through the craftroom door.....Anything goes
Stampin for the weekend....Feeling floral
Papertake weekly.....Anything goes
thanks for looking 
Shell xxx

5 comments:

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Don't think I will bother entering, this card looks like a winner to me. Its gorgeous. I think challenge winners should be picked for their merit, not at random don't you. Good Luck - Sam

Doreen said...

your card is so beautiful - gret colours as well
Hugs
Doreen xx

Debs said...

gorgeous chick :-)..hugs Debs x

Penny said...

Gorgeous card, Shell! Love your take on the sketch. Love your coloring of the fab image. And your embellishments are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

coops said...

so stunning shell.i love all your details and really gorgeous image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...