Layout

Sunday 2 December 2012

Splodgeaway Monthly Challenge

Morning guy's,
hope your all well today, the card I want to share today is for the 
Splodge Away Challenge and this month it's
the 12 days of Christmas..

I have used one of the Splodge Away masks for the corners and the circle in the middle
 to frame the image, the ribbon, flowers, pearls and beads are all from my stash, I cant remember where
I got the image but I do know it was a bargain...the image has been coloured with copics.
Thanks for stopping by today
Shell xxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow fabulous card .....love the image..and know the song little drummer boy is in my head lol!!!.and the colours are gorgeous love the paper stunning card hugs sassyxxx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Shell this is so beautiful - really professional looking and has the atmoshpere of xmas. Sam

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

I love this card, kind of modern traditional. It has a real proffesional look. Sam

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love your design and really fab image and colours :D

xx coops xx

GinaA said...

I love your take on the drummers drumming. A great design and love the way you have used the splodge away masks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...