Layout

Monday 28 January 2013

A double posting from me....

Hi guy's,
Fistly I'd like to say SORRY to my teamies on 2 of my DT team mates,
I forgot to post anything on Friday last week. 
I went away for the weekend on a craft retreat in wales and in my excitement forgot
all about my blog.
So I'm really sorry girls and here are my cards for this week.

First up if my dt card for Fussy & Fancy the challenge this week is "Circles"
For my card I have used "chasing Butterflies" from Saturated Canary, the images were
coloured with copics..I simply cut the image using different sized nesties.

Next up is my DT card for Polkadoodles.
For this card I have used the stamp from the PPC5, coloured it with copics and clear embossed 
the whole image 4 times then popped it into the freezer for a few hours, then when I took it out
I bent the image to give a cracked glass look.
The challenge over a Polkadoodles this week is Monocramatic (shades of 1 colour)
Thanks for stopping by today
Shell xxxx

6 comments:

Jo Rice said...

Hi Shell, hope you had a good weekend, a crafty retreat sounds great ....love both your cards, brilliant work as always. Hugs. X

Wiccababe said...

2 beautiful cards Shell - hope you had fun at the retreat :)
Debz
x

Sue said...

Amazing Shell and glad you had a good weekend hugs Sue xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Shell just doing catch up. It was lovely to join you on the Fussy and Fancy - my first time. I really enjoyed making my project. I really like your take on it. Sam

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Shell I just joined you for the first time on the Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog, I really enjoyed making my project. I really like your take on it. Crafty Retreat, you lucky think. Sam

Anonymous said...

Shell, I wanted to tell you how gorgeous your F&FF creation is!! I love your clever use of the circles and the different colors of the images! :)

Your other design is really stunning too with your cracked glass effect! WOW! :) TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...