Layout

Sunday 26 May 2013

That Craft Place DT Card

Good Morning guy's
Well it's the bank holiday weekend here in the UK and it's a totally  gorjuss day here on the Wirral.
Let's hope it stays :-)


This week over at That Craft Place its Dies & Punches.
So I had to use my Cameo to make my card this time. I cut the card blank, banner, heart and swirls
from files in the sil store..
I have used my Honey stamp from Little Darlings (Saturated Canary) which Lisa also stocks in the shop as well as the cameo...I NEED to order the new stamp Tilly, she's next on my wishlist :-)
I'd like to enter it into the following challenge....
Saturated Canary.....Hair that is different.


3 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card and love all the embellies too!
Kim x

coops said...

so stunning shell.fabulous details and I love this image :D

xx coops xx

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at SC this time x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...