Layout

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Christmas In August

Hi guy's
It's Tuesday again so time for another challenge at Creative Inspirations
this time it's Christmas in August.
I've used a Saturated Canary image as soon as I saw her I knew she'd make a 
perfect Christmas fairy, coloured in all blues. I used my cameo to cut the shaped card. 
it's perfect for the challenge this week over at Saturated Canary
She has been coloured with copics and the swirl flourish is by Visible Image  and I got
mine from That Craft Place, the tickets are from Polkadoodles.
Thanks for stopping by xxx

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

So pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary ♥

Pona said...

Your card is beautiful! Rich decoration and wonderful winter colors.
Pona

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...