Layout

Saturday 17 August 2013

A new fairy stamp

Hi Guy's, 
I have just finished work for the weekend and I'm locked in my craft room.
Best place to be today cause the weather is rubbish here today.

I wanted to share a little door hanging I made with one of Krista's new fairy's, in case you haven't seen them
you can get them here.


I was speaking to my friend and she was sayin her Daughter was gettin upset cause she couldn't
buy things ready made with her name on it, she's called Bobbi......So I had to make this 
for her bedroom door. The image has been coloured with promarkers and the 
flowers are from Petal Lu.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges....
Saturated Canary....things with wings
thanks for stopping by xx


3 comments:

coops said...

so stunning shell.really love the image and gorgeous details and colours.i bet bobbi loves it ;D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful hanger Shell and beautifully coloured too. Enjoy your weekend. hugs Teresa xx

Jane said...

Lol I have the same problem with my wee girl Jude, she is always moaning about it!
Gorgeous colouring!
Thanks for sharing with us over at SC Challenges! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...