Layout

Friday 6 September 2013

Polkadoodles Friday

Morning Guy's,
this week at Polkadoodles we would like to see your projects for a significant Birthday.

For mine this week I have made a  box cut on my cameo.
I used a paper from the Gingerbread Twist CD.
I also cut a few flowers on the cameo too, added some blooms from my stash
and the little teeny weeny frame was made using my meltpot.
I also dipped the ticket sentiment into the melt pot and it's all shiny.
another view of the box

Thanks for stopping by today
xxx

3 comments:

Karon said...

This is so wonderful, Shell - love the shape of this box and that perfect little frame! TFS

Anjie said...

Love this box Shell! Would make a great gift on it's own!
Anj
xx

Berry said...

This is a stunning box shell so versatile!! Hugs Rebeksh xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...