Layout

Wednesday 9 October 2013

A Spooky time...

Hi guy's,
this is to be my last DT card for Creative Inspirations
the time has come to say goodbye :-( I have loved workin
with Nat and the girls for the last few years and I'll be poping by to enter the challenges now.
This week is Halloween so I have made a broom shaped card.
I cut the shape on my cameo, and then I cut a boiling pot for her spells lol
The witch and the papers are from the Polkadoodles Halloween download
I have coloured her with a mix of copics and promarkers 
I'd like to enter it into the following challenges 
Crafty Sentiments....Anything Goes
Thanks for lookin at me little blog today 
xxx

2 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

What a fab card, love the shape, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

NGCARDS said...

A lovely final creation hun :) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...